Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Gabe Kapler # 44


He may be just a backup outfielder, whose out with an injury right now(a pretty brutal one, IMO) but what Gabe Kapler has done for the Red Sox on and off the field has been nothing short of phenomenal. Not to mention he's an absolute prince of a human being in many ways. I can't wait till he gets better and is playing for the team again, partially also because they'll play the Welcome Back Kotter theme song. He's been like a sort of weird form of a spirtual leader for the team, everybody's friend and confidant. I don't talk much about Gabe, but I think he's one of the most eloquent speakers and loyal teammates one can have on their team. I mean his fellow teammates can't say enough about him. Also, he's got quite teh sense of humor too, as evidenced by The Great Red Sox Cookie-Off :D And also, from this girl's POV(yes I am a girl in case some of you mistake me for a dude), he's got a pretty rockin' body. (warning for men: Clicking that may make you 15% more gay). Also, I can't draw Gabe for crap