Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Josh Beckett Loves His Catcher


Okay for the record, no I don't think these two are actually gay. But the one thing about the Red Sox as of recent is that they seem to be not so afraid to show their affection towards their teammates and even coaches/managers. Hell, even the children of some broadcasters. And as for this? It actually did happen and it was shown on the Dunkin Montage during a O's/Red Sox game. My friend Pam rocks at life and screencapped it. This is actually per the request of my friend Alexandra who wanted a pic of Beckett and Tek. So here you go, hope you like it :)

*Oh and for the record....that first pic I linked to is one of the coolest/best/most purty pictures ever, IMHO

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger sittingstill said...

Sadly, I never even did a page that linked to my best hug from last year (July 18). (Nice collection you put together there!)

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Piney said...

That hug is way too adorable :D That's Jeremi Gonzalez and who else?

And thanks on the collection, I like to save pictures here and there if they're spiffy enough :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies