Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Hunting with Timlin and the Nuge


Per the request of my pal nomahsgirl who wanted to see a pic with Ted Nugent and Mike Timlin in it doing something. She called it a "Badassery Overload" So of course I had to do it up. And what the hell do you think they'd do? Knit a sweater for Papelbon? Hell no, they'd go bowhunting and kill stuff. And wear lots and lots of camo. And Timlin will look all gritty and dirty and bangable...okay I'm gonna stop now because my head is exploding. Yes I have an unnatural old man crush on Mike Timlin...you all stop judging me you haters!

*Timlin pictures credit to mtimlin.com which rocks at life*