Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Coco and Dunkin Donuts Smoothies


Done per the request of one of my LJ buddies, hopeless4him. She wanted one of Coco serving up Dunkin Donuts smoothies, as he did in a store in Boston along with Josh Beckett. Meanwhile, in Providence, they had Jonathan Papelbon at one of them. Now, I've worked at a Dunkin Donuts for a good 5 years now, but I'm more in the suburbs by the beaches. Actually, our store is the "go to place" for anybody whose hitting up the beaches. So I'm a little bitter at the fact htat Papelbon was at a DD in Providence and I was stuck in my little ol' town w/o any supercool stuff like that happening. :( That makes me sad in the heart. BUT we do have a contest amongst a bunch of Dunkin Donuts around in which the store that sells the highest percentage/customers or some shit like that of smoothies get Red Sox tickets. So...umm....welcome smoothies and buy one or else! :P Also I can't draw Coco Crisp to save my life, but I'll get better at it in due time. Oh and a small DD related tip: if you're watching your weight and want a Coffee Coolata, use Milk or Skim Milk...the difference in calories is mad significant. Using Cream is like a fat pill.