Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Stop! Papi Time!


Sometimes the things you come across while looking up other things are just so much better of results. I was trying to find some stuff about Papi cooking, and I came up with some profile thing in which he said the one person he wants to meet is, of all damn people, MC Hammer. Now this amused me and made me just HAVE TO draw up something of Papi as MC Hammer. And you KNOW that he does this when he's drunk. Papi + MC Hammer=LOL I think that's the best I'm putting here. Yeah I don't have anything else. I did laugh as I was drawing this too.

BTW, feel free to give feedback in the comments section, I appreciate feedback and if you have a request, drop a line.