Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Manny Meets Jack Bauer


I got a request from one of my RR buddies, Liz, to do something relating to Manny being Manny and the TV show 24. First off I apologize because I dont' know a crapload about 24 even though I know damn well I should probably check it out for it is riveting television. Well anyways I began to think it over, and suddenly I realized how much Kiefer Sutherland and Curt Schilling look alike. Quite honestly, this would probably actually happen too. As for Schilling being in fear of Bauer, well, I think some people need to be educated on Jack Bauer. All people fear Jack Bauer. Well except Manny.