Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Farnsworth Blows the Save


Per the request of Alex, the Tigers fan I'm friends with, I did up this one. I did up a couple other Tiger related ones too as well. In light of tonight's walkoff win off of everybody's favorite Dugout nemesis, Kyle Farnsworth, she wanted me to do up a pic of Farnsworth blowing the save and the Tigers walking off and winning the game. While I didn't appreciate the first three games being suckular, I can take it and take the half game lead :D So thanks Tigers :D Oh an dthe sad Yanks are very rudimentary looking, but I'm sure you should all know which one is A-Rod