Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Tito Chicken Dance


I'll admit freely that I love Terry Francona in the sense of I like his managing(for the most part, I do disagree with some things he does but when push comes to shove, he's one of the better ones out there) and his sense of humor. Hell I could probably come up with a whole page on Tito quotes that I love. But anyways, what I do love the best probably is the way he gets when he's arguing. He gets all angry, sarcastic and sassy, and starts acting a little like a chicken. It's hilarious. I look forward to the arguments with the umps so I can see the "Tito Chicken Dance" he totally like pecks at them and puts his hands on his hips and sometimes puts them upwards and you keep wondering if he's gonna just fly away. It's greatness. Thus this artpad is what it is.