Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Gary Sheffield and his Negociating Tactics


I drew this the day before Sheffield got traded to the Tigers. I read an article about a pissed off Gary Sheffield staking out Steinbrenner at an IHOP. I'd like to think that the negociation process went a little like this. Steinbrenner, I hear has a bit of an affinity for pancakes and this certain IHOP. Simple and to the point.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger Alex said...

LOL. I love it.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Piney said...

:) Thanks. You just don't mess with a man and his pancakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies