Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Greatest Bedtime Story Ever


For some reason if this actually did happen, I wouldn't be too suprised. I think Tim Wakefield(or Gabe Kapler) would be awesome storybook readers. I mean, I think they'd totally do all the voices and stuff. Oh and David Ortiz too! I'd so want them to read me a story. Or have Bronson Arroyo sing me a lullabye...okay well the lullabye may never happen because I'd probably wanna do inappropriate things to him(as long as he is all sterilized) but the idea still stands. Also, Wily Mo has a stuffed Big Papi, in my world. And honestly, I'm seriously considering putting whatever lack of sewing skills I have to work and making one. Even if it's just for myself. :P Annnd five seconds after I type this I come across a PSA w/ the Manning family involving bedtime stories.

Labels: , ,