Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Mike Timlin Mancrush Anonymous


This is a simple concept. Mike Timlin seems to have the admiration of a lot of people. Most notably Jonathan Papelbon(notice the subconscious imitation there), Manny Delcarmen, and Craig Hansen. Also, Mike Myers and Alan Embree seem to like him quite a bit too. I mean, with the youngins, it seems they all seem to be wearing the camo underneath their shirts, just like their idol. Also I like to think that they all meet every month to try to 12-step the mancrush portion of their admiration...or at least gossip about Timlin. As I've addressed before, a lot of my artpads seem to err towards the side of the ghey, which I say it's all in good natured ribbing. Do they really have mancrushes? Who knows. Let me have my fun dammit!

Labels: , , ,