Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Manny Goes Streaking


For some reason, I envision Coco Crisp and Mike Lowell as a sort of Stadler and Waldorf combo just sorta sitting in the dugout, cracking snarky jokes about their team. I dunno they just seem like they'd make a helluva comedic team. I think it's probably just my own POV. Anyways this Artpad as my little Snarky Duo at work again, this time paying $200 to get Manny Ramirez to streak across Fenway Park(paying $100 each). And of course, Manny would've done it for an ice cream cone but they went with the money. Honestly, if Manny ended up streaking across Fenway Park, would we be suprised? I know I wouldn't be.