Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Untold Stories from the 2006 Season: Tagged and Marked

Ever gotten drunk and passed out and had peopel write on you? Yeah. That's what this is all about. Simple concept, interesting results, and some gay innuendo. Has this actually happened? Nahhh. But it's still fun to think about. I'm a total jerk to Beckett in my artpads I have come to notice. My bad Beckett, I like you and all, but I think of you as a cocky pottymouthed hothead....but you're probably a cool guy anyway. Oh and panel 1 was supposed to be a lampshade
---------------------------------

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Jenks said...

Hilarious. Thanks!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Katiee said...

hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies