Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

# 23 Alex Cora


Within the past few months, I have developed a strange attachment to Alex Cora. I dunno what it is about the guy but I freaking love him. I love to watch him play and even though he's not that good, he is smart and plays his hardest when he can. I dunno maybe it's just that he's just a very likeable ballplayer because it seems that everybody that has watched him play seems to like him. Jerry Remy has this huge unabashed mancrush on him(seriously, ever listen to him talk about Cora? It's insane) and Tito seems to be following suit. Actually I remember being irrationally excited when I found out we acquired him in early July of 05. I think that was more about the fact that Ramon Vazquez was gone but who knows. I look forward to more Super Cora Action!