Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Red Sox Infielders


I had an idea of mainly just A-Gonz and Loretta kinda standing back to back with gloves in tow going "Dare to hit it past us..." but then I realized that I suck at drawing those two. And then I had an idea of a Three Musketeers-esque sort of thing, which I settled with using the entire Red Sox infield(Lowell, A-Gonz, Loretta, and Youks) Not my greatest drawing, but I kinda was stuck on what to do. And no spiffy linkage cuz I got nothing really. :P

2 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger Jenks said...

Your pictures are boss. Can't wait to see more.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Piney said...

Thanks, man. I try to do about 2-3/day but sometimes I get a little mindblocked :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies