Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Youngins Go Camping


Because they're not exactly rookies anymore(save for Lester and Hansen), I'm calling them "Youngins" cuz they're rather young. This was made to fufill a request of having the four of them at the shooting range or something. So I thought them gathered around a campfire talking random ish and roasting marshmallows would be a good idea. I dunno for some reason I can see them re-enacting Stand By Me and getting into some argument about if Goofy is a dog or not. Or just arguing about what's a purse and what's a messenger bag(Paps has a purse!). Just random good times. Also, I can't draw Hansen to save my life.

Labels: , ,