Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Red Sox Halloween: WTF?!


To be honest, I was being a jerk w/ the Cora one. I love the guy to death, but he has huge ears. So I decided to play up on that. I went with Fievel because Fievel is adorabler than Dumbo and Mighty Mouse. Also, I think Cora's kids would so have him be Fievel if they could. So it works out. As for Lowell, that one was completely random. He looks like a pimp more than Liberace though. But that's fine by me. I just randomly put Lowell as Liberace and hte mental image was too good to not do up. That's the way I roll, ya'll.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

*sings* there are no cats in americaaaaaaa the roads are paved with cheeeeeeese

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies