Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

....Is that Piney's music?!

Yes boys and girls, I have returned with the artpad goodness. Thank god for Halloween busting my ass out of that really elongated creative slump. It was worse than Kevin Millar in the first half of 2004. I will supply your asses with teh goodness of the Artpaddings next entry. This one is just a big fat "I'M SORRY!" entry. I'm sorry that I hadn't gotten any done within the past month. Part of the reason being I'm busy with school and all that crazy bull. Another thing is that I had been a little stuck on what to do. Then Halloween comes and unlocks my brain thanks to a simple mental image of Manny Delcarmen dressed as Michael Jackson doing the Thriller Dance. Hooray mental pictures! :D

Yeah these next six(yes, six of them) are gonna be Halloween related.

Labels: ,