Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Addresssing the Lack of Updates

Hey all, no artpad as of now, but I may whip one up in due time. Just simply apologizing for my lack of updating and artpadding. I'm back at school now, and while my classes are fun this year, they are also a little bit of work, so I have been busy with the commuting and learning and homework and ish. I will still be artpadding, but not as frequent(Though as of late, I've been not so frequent, I must admit) I just thought I'd let you all know.

I still take requests, ya'll :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember that baseball player meme? How about your top five choice of Sox players to be in Chippendales outfits, doing their best bump n grind?

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

that sounds quite nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies