Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Red Sox Halloween: The Catchers


This is about Tek and Belli. Tek is Crash Davis form Bull Durham because....well...dude, if he HASN'T been Crash Davis for Halloween then I will be very disappointed in him. Also, it's his favorite movie and I hear he knows it verbatim. He had to be that. As for Belli as a Ghostbuster, I have this thought in my mind that Doug Mirabelli beneath that whole tough guy, stud who hits bombs, egotistical persona is a young teenaged boy just yearning to be a Ghostbuster. So needless to say, I had to do that one up. Though whenever I think of Ghostbusters I more think of a young me at age 2 jumping on the couch when I'd hear the theme song and yelling out "GHOST GA-GA's!" I was a strange child.

Labels: , ,