Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Red Sox Halloween: Musicians


Coco Crisp going as Prince kinda just randomly came to me. Originally I was gonna deem Manny Del(it was between the King of Pop, Prince, and Timlin) as Prince, but Thriller, dude! So I thought of Coco Crisp dressing up like Prince. And well, the thought of Coco in eyeliner, I must admit, is kinda hot. So he's Prince. No assless pants, though I wouldn't fully object to that :) As for Timlin as Ted Nugent: They both hunt, wear lots of camo, and are batshit insane. Of COURSE Timlin is gonna go as Nugent. The Nuge is like his brother from another mother. Seriously.

Labels: