Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Bill Mueller: One of 25


Yes. I am back. Yeah I was hoping to be back by Thanksgiving but finals + socialization kinda got me all out of whack with everything. My bad folks. But I return with one of the "One of 25 Series" This is Bill Mueller. Mueller is one of the unsung heroes of the 2004 season, IMO, the catalyst of the entire season. He saved the season not once, but THREE times. Once in early July when the Red Sox blew a 7 run lead but then won on a walkoff double. The second time...the Brawl Game. That's all that needs to be said. Teh final time was during the playoffs. We all know the series of events by heart. He retired this year so I say good luck to him and I hope he's happy with his career :)

Oh and I joined the MLB Bloggers network. So if you come via there, Hey! I'm not like all wound up in mad art skillz but I'm not half bad. Even with manual drawing too!

Labels: ,