Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Pauley Learns the Pregame Rituals


It's funny how things will just suddenly pop into your mind, just as this artpad idea came into my mind just out of nowhere. Well not necessarily. I wanted to do something involving David Pauley walking in on some strange odd moment, but I was thinking something more Manny related. Then, I remember this picture I saved from 05 of Mike Timlin which makes it look like he was doing the Thriller Dance. And then I re-remembered I had one I saved of Adam Stern looking like he was doing it too. So my thought was "Dude, they probably do that as a pregame ritual" thus sprouted this idea. Okay I picked Manny and Papi because....dude, it's Manny and Papi. I put in Timlin because of that picture. The other three were just random picks. Oh and Youks in the background w/ the radio is a bit of a shoutout to this hilarious Nextel ad. Now I'd pay to see this pregame ritual happening. And you know they do it! :P

*Thriller Dance and Nextel Ad clips courtesy of YouTube....god bless YouTube*