Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another Artpad About Manny Being Manny


With the recent rainfalls, I thought another rain-themed Artpad would be appropriate. Also it's been a while since my last pure Manny-related Artpad, so I think it's time I do one. Also, can't you imagine Manny being in a duckie raincoat?! Come on man, it's just comedic gold right there. In other words, with this rainfall, please stop I don't wanna set the MLB record for most rainouts in a season....I want some baseball dammit and Sunday afternoons w/o baseball are the worst evar. >:( RARR to them.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Katiee said...

awe duckie Manny love <3 how can you NOT love Manny

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Piney said...

I dunno, but me thinks those people who don't love Manny have no soul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies