Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Welcome Back Kapler


I don't talk about Gabe Kapler too often, and really, I'm not sure why I don't. It's not that I dislike the guy I just never really do. He's a helluva human being and I for one am so glad he's back. This is just in tribute to his return which I hope doesn't become a yearly thing of him saying "Bye" and then coming back like a while later. I kid I kid. This is also for my pal Courtney who is the biggest Gabe Kapler fan evar. And I don't blame her. Gabe....he's a prince of a human being as I've said once before. He's the kind of guy I'd want my future chilluns to look up to. Well if I ever have any chilluns. BTW, I still can't draw him for shit