Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Lester and the Dinner Date


I forgot where I read or heard it, I think it was on NESN but Tito had Lester and Beckett fly ahead of the team to Atlanta and wanted Josh to "take Lester out to dinner" Now me thinks that both are single guys probably wanting to have a little fun along the way(well I THINK Lester is single...I could be wrong). So methinks they went to The Gold Club....I mean, it's only natural, right? Now I doubt Lester had this kind of innocent reaction, he more likely than not got his mack on, but I like the innocent angle...and Josh probalby went back to the hotel in frustration about not getting any cuz Lester was such a dork. :P