Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Papi's Kitchen


Little known(yet true!) fact about David Ortiz, he likes to cook. He is pretty good at it too, from what I hears. But you should all know this anyway if you have the Faith Rewarded DVD, there's a segment with Papi and Sam Horn where Papi's making food for him. He actually says the line, and I think he was addressing Tom Caron "If you don't got any flava, stay out of my kitchen!" And I mean it's not like the usual "burgers and fries" fare either...he likes a lot of like healthy and exotic foods which is awesome on my list(and I'd love to try that seafood salad that it talked about in that linkage) I think seriously, the Jimmy Fund(and if Ortiz wants to do it too) should have an auction or something or a contest to "Win a Chance ot have Dinner with Ortiz" or something...it'd make mad money for one thing and also Ortiz can cook :D well if he wants to. But yeah I'm rambling so I'll STFU right now and leave you be.