Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Papelbon Brings the Scrabble To the Locker Room


Yeah I've been lazy lately, my bad folks. But seriously, I had a little burst of creativity lately along with the accompanying rainout right now. This first one, well if you watched the game on Fox, then you caught Papelbon bragging about his mad Scrabble skillz(yes I know that's misspelled so shush you) and saying "DON'T MAKE ME BRING THE SCRABBLE BOARD TO THE LOCKER ROOM" followed by a completely inane ramble by Tim McCarver to which Joe Buck got brownie points by responding "Folks, feel free to turn off the TV right now" me thinks Buck is kinda suck of him. But anyways, this is just a brief interpretation of what playing Scrabble w/ Papelbon is probably like. Yeah I think he calls out people if he doesn't think certain words exist. I used Matty C because....dude, he'd so play Scrabble for the hell of it.

2 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Katiee said...

emo is definitely not a real word

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Piney said...

nope not at all, doesn't matter what Clement says :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies