Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sternie's Serenade


For the record, this actually happened. And Adam Stern is one of my favorite players right now. Why? I have no idea, I think maybe because he comes across as the kind of dude I could just kick back and drink slushies with until it's time to go. That's part of it I think, but mainly I like the way the kid plays. He goes all out, and while sometimes it can get him in trouble, all in all it's just the way he rolls. He just needs some work on his hitting, and he can be quite the ballplayer, hell Papi thinks so. Also, he's a funny dude. Also, I drew this because the thought of Manny dressed as a Mountie amused me too much to not draw it.