Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Russ Springer is my hero















As we all know, Houston Astros pitcher Russ Springer was ejected in the 5th inning of last nights Giants/Astros game for intentionally throwing at Barry Bonds. If you don't know that then you suck. While Giants fans aren't probably too thrilled with it, I for one am happy and will probably buy Russ Springer a beer if I ever meet the guy. I salute him for having the balls for throwing at Bonds. Now part of me wonders if he'll just insist he was "giving information" ala Trot Nixon. BTW, I wonder if anybody will sponsor his Baseball Reference page right now...it's only $10. Whether it's wrong or right, I don't care, I'm just glad to see Bonds knocked on his ass intentionally.

I'm gonna say as a quick disclaimer that I do like the Giants, I just hate Barry Bonds w/ a passion and I think he's actually hurting his team. :P But of course, that's just my own opinion.