Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bill Mueller is....Tom Sawyer


Per the request of the always fabulous Empy of Empyreal Environs fame, I did up a picture of Bill Mueller dressed as Tom Sawyer. Now I hate drawing guitars/banjos/stringed instruments but I did what I could. And also it looked fitting. Doesn't look 100% like him but I did what I could. Oh yes and the line at the top of the thing is indeed from the song "Tom Sawyer"-Rush which is very likely why Empy requested it, since that song is Bill Mueller's at-bat music. You know, now that I think about it, I should've probably had one of him killing a fruitbat with a baseball bat