Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cabby and the Handshakes


This one is done up more as a "throwback to the days of Orlando Cabrera" and also per the request of Zenit2k9 on Royal Rooters. This is also sort of for my friend D who adores Cabrera and also NU, who has confessed to a mancrush on the fella, which is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, since my brother has a mad mancrush on Mike Lowell. We all know the Cabrera Handshakes, hell Eric Frede won a Sports Emmy on a feature about it shown during the Red Sox rally before the ALDS in 04(unfortunately, I didn't see this since I DIDN'T HAVE NESN AT MY SCHOOL AT THE TIME!!! RARR) But anyways, I sitll have love for the Cabby and hope he's doing well in the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of Orange County of California of the West Coast of the United States of North America of the Eastern Hemisphere of the World. Yeah...I'm a dork.