Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Stargazing with Papi and Lenny


I kinda thought this one up as I was looking over some WBC stuff, and I pondered how far that Papi HR in the WBC vs Cuba went. This is my simple, silly answer to that question. And why did I use Lenny? Mehh, he was the only one I could think of at the time. I mean, I'm pretty sure if that was an outdoor park in Japan, that bomb he hit when he visited Japan for the US/Japan exhibition would still be in orbit and probably passing over Boston just...about....now. Also, the WBC was a great idea, just needs a little better execution next time around. Oh and if the US could actually play with a little passion, that couldn't hurt either. I dunno it seemed everbody there save for Griffey, Tek, Timlin, and a couple others, nobody really gave a shit. I'd go on, but I'm gonna rant my ass off and the like, but I will say that I was rooting for Canada :P