Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Jew Crew 2006


Disclaimer: I am not anti-Semetic at all. I may be called "Mel" by everybody, but my last name sure as hell isn't Gibson. But anyways, this is the Jew Crew 2006. And yes, Craig Breslow is indeed Jewish. I know I'm missing Adam Stern but 1) He's in Pawtucket right now(no he hasn't been traded yet, likely by the end of the season, however) and 2) I didn't have room. So my bad to the Adam Stern fans who read this(yes there are Adam Stern fans, I'm one of them actually)

2 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger fansofadam said...

great stuff as always. and of course we'll forgive you for leaving out Adam :) [even though we all love him.]

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

aww Adam love<3 anyways i love this team

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies