Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Youk Shot the Sofa!


Ever heard the insult line "Nice shirt, who shot the sofa?!" well if you didn't it's the best burn you can put on somebody's fashion sense, IMO. Anyways, that is waht this is kinda based on. If you ever saw any pics of Youks out of uniform...his sense of style is....lacking. This also goes out to my Youk-hating friends. They know who they be. Yeah there people out there who hate Youkilis, I can kinda understand why....I like him as a player. As a person, well I haven't met him but from what I hear...not too enthused. But anyways, his fashion sense is awful and thus this artpad.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

poor sofa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies