Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pony Pizza


This is what happens when you get bored and you're watching a game, goofing off on the ongoing shenanigans. This was from last Monday's game(remember? The Papi walkoff?) well beforehand, while the team was batting, they kept showing shots of Nipper and Ralphy(I think that's the bullpen coach) going back and forth on the bullpen phone. Then they went to another phone. Well myself and the always fabulous CN were goofing off about it and thinking they were getting a pizza. This artpad is the result of what we goofed about. And I also hafta give credit to my pal Niki who inspired me to artpad it up :D