Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Jason Johnson's Hypnosis


Jason Johnson seems like the kind of guy who needs to be hypnotized into forgetting who he is to do well. I also call it the "David McCarty All Stars" in which players who usually are supposed to suck somehow for even just one year forget they suck. In 05, it was Jeremi Gonzalez for the REd Sox. Aaron Small did so for the Yanks in 05 as well. Hopefully Jason Johnson and forget he sucks and do well for the Red Sox. Also sorry for the lack of updating ya'll...I'm doing up an "All Stars" kinda profile thingie which I'll be posting on here according to team...it's gonna be a while however...I have the Reds(and their whopping one player), Red Sox, White Sox, and Mets done up....working on the Blue Jays right now.

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger fansofadam said...

Thanks to you too -- I appreciate it :) I see you're Piney over at Royal Rooters too -- I hang out there too, mostly just listening/lurking. Anyway, see you around -- Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies