Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Red Bull Gives You Wings


This looks/reads/sounds like some uber corny Family Circus cartoon, but dude I apologize for that. But anyways, if you didn't watch last night, then you missed out on one of the greatest catches evar. Coco Crisp basically lays out like Superman and makes an astounding catch which even his own TEAMMATES were cheering for him. He attributed his catch to the Red Bull he was drinking (screencap linked courtesy of Surviving Grady) so of course, that joke was just waiting to be used, yo! Why Lester? I dunno, I kinda just went random there. And yes I know I can't draw Lester or Cora too effectively.