Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A non-goofy Manny artpad?! Surely, you jest...


I'm not jesting....and don't call me Shirley! But seriously, as much as I goof on Manny and his manchildlike sense of wonder, he is probably one of the greatest hitters of this generation and actually is not THAT bad of a fielder, he's improved greatly, and he can play that wall at Fenway like nobody's business. His arm is also pretty damn good. I mean he's no Torii Hunter, but the dude can field pretty decently. Now watch him make like 2 errors tonight. But yes, I love Manny and nobody works harder at his craft than him...despite his ADD-type brainfarts(I'm convinced he has ADD, this spoken from a fellow ADD sufferer). Also on the Airplane! reference, ever notice the striking similarities of Don Orsillo and Otto Pilot?