Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Red Sox Fan Scorned


This comes courtesy of my pal D-zorz and her subconcious. She dreamt of killing Johnny Damon w/ a hammer. Now I'm not gonna draw anything involving death, and she didn't want an artpad of him doing htat. But she did want one of her chasing Damon around w/ a hammer. Thus this one came up. Now I dont' think it looks really a thing like her but I try. Also, I don't like Johnny Damon, I never liked him and if he really was loyal to the Red Sox and not to his wallet, he would've signed with a team that isn't the Yankees. So I'd wish he'd just be straight up and admit he went for the money.