Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Manny Being Manny, like usual


Per the request of Alexandra. She wanted one of Manny blowing bubbles. That was too adorable for me to pass up. Thus I did it up. Manny and Wily Mo are like little children sometimes, I freakin' love it. :D Now if only they could start winning and stop sucking like...now! That would be greatly appreciated.

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

your website has got me into drawing little stick figure cratoons of the players i have a ton of Manny just doing weird things

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Piney said...

Nice I'll definitely hafta check it out :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies