Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Vance and Pudge Celebrate Extension!


For my Tiger buddy Alex, who wanted an artpad about Pudge and Vance Wilson celebrating Vance's new 2-year contract extension. Thus, I drew this up. I kinda like the Tigers and if the Red Sox continue to suck and don't make it to the playoffs, I think I'll cheer on the Tigers to go all the way. I did have them pegged for teh AL Central...but that was in 05. I was a year off, so what? :P

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Alex said...

lol. I want to know what he's holding in his hand - plz say it's a bat ;)

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Piney said...

hah it's a really badly drawn bottle of beer, I tend to suck with some drawings. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies