Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Boomer Messes Around with the Rookie


This was a double challenge for me. For one thing, I wanted something to show the vast height differences between Kyle Snyder(6'8) and Dustin Pedroia(it says 5'8 but I think that's ultra generous, more like 5'5). The other was well, David Wells acting like Fat Bastard from the Austin Powers movies. I think he goofs around and does this time and time again in the clubhouse. At least in my mind, and let me have my dreams dammit! :P

2 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

::snerks::

Boomah, Kyle, and Dustin all together... that's just physical comedy. Nice.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Katiee said...

aww poor Dustin he looks scared to death

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • FAQ for the Newbies