Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Corny Jokes with Better Answers


Okay lemme explain this one. One of my friends D and I were talking online and she was telling a whole collection of corny jokes. So I'm trying to guess them and I suck really badly at these things, and the last joke she tells me is this one:

D: What is brown and sticky?
Me: *thinks for a while, then says abruptly and loudly* MANNY RAMIREZ EATING COTTON CANDY!!
D: *pauses* Um....no, but I like that answer much better. The answer is actually a stick.

So of course, I had to draw it out because Manny Ramirez is my Artpad muse. I don't mean anything bigoted or racist by this though. It was just a corny joke with a goofy ass answer