Pine Fresh Shenanigans: The Artpad Files

A collection of drawings made via Artpad usually about baseball, mostly Red Sox related, but sometimes is ventured outside of that realm.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Beginning....

Yeah so, I've been doddling w/ the Artpad a lot posting on my LJ and on Royal Rooters, so upon the encouragement of a few peoples, I decided to try to make the jump out here into Blog Land at least for the Artpad related stuff. For all the others, don't fret, I'll still post them there as well, this is just more of a public realm :P

Quickie About the Artist: I'm just a 21 year old college girl from RI. Everybody calls me Piney, and I like to draw(as you can see) and I love baseball. I'm a huge Red Sox fan, but I enjoy all aspects of the game, and I can appreciate a good game whether it be Red Sox/Yankees or just Angels/Pirates. Yeah I'm actually a girl, though I've been told many times I write like a dude.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy the artpaddings...